At TIG and Go Insurance, we understand how traumatic being involved in a motor vehicle accident can be. The first action you should always take is to contact us at 780.448.2298. We will provide you with the information and contacts you need to make the best of a bad situation and we will help you get in touch with your insurance carrier.
After an Auto Accident
- DO NOT admit fault or liability or discuss the accident with anyone at the scene other than the police.
- First, attend to any injuries and alert the paramedics as well as the police.
- Obtain names and contact information from any available witnesses to the accident. To make things easier on you, print off this Glove Box Accident Form and keep it in your vehicle at all times. This way, you won`t forget to take down any information you`ll need later.
- If you have a camera, take photos of the vehicles and scene of the accident.
In the case of emergency claims, please refer to the list below:
- AVIVA — 1.866.692.8482
- Travelers Canada — 1.800.461.6153
- Nordic — 1.403.262.8380
- Intact Insurance — 1.866.464.2424
- Echelon — 1.866.252.2854