We are a rider-friendly agency.
Go Insurance is happy to insure all types of motorcycles, with great policy options for any level of coverage you need. Our policies are completely customizable, and include options for increasing values for chrome and accessories, as well as side cars, trailers, and camping trailers.
From Buells, to Harleys, to Yamahas, Go Insurance is ready to help you get the coverage you need. Call one our motorcycle insurance specialists today to find out how you can get more insurance options and save!
Go Insurance supports motorcycle events such as the MS Ride and the Christmas Toy Run in Edmonton, and is a proud supporter of Belt Drive Betty.
Give one of our specialists a CALL TODAY!
Hagerty Collector Auto Policy Features
Designed specifically for your classic and collector cars, Hagerty policies are so much more than insurance.
For classic and collector vehicles, specialty program rates are typically much lower than standard-use policies.
In the case of a covered total loss, you’ll receive the full amount you insured your vehicle for – not just the stated value.
With deductibles as low as $100, your policy will be completely worry-free.
Liability premiums decrease for each additional car on a Hagerty policy (to a maximum of three vehicles).
Even classic cars are meant to be driven. Take your car out for an occasional spin without worrying, not just to parades and car shows.
Join the largest community of collector car enthusiasts, and receive additional services like guaranteed flatbed roadside assistance, a quarterly magazine, and more.
Always know you’re getting the quality you deserve. Choose your trusted repair shop or body shop specialists for any repairs.
Ensure your car is protected while you restore it to its full glory. Hagerty will take into account your car’s increasing value during restoration.
New Purchase Coverage
Unplanned purchases up to $25,000 receive immediate coverage on an existing Hagerty policy.
Car Insurance FAQ
What happens to my premium if I am involved in an accident that isn’t my fault?
If you have any questions regarding your premium, please contact us (1.780.448.2298) and we’d be happy to go through any and all possible impacts on your premium.
Are some anti-theft devices more effective than others?
Just like vehicles, anti-theft devices come in many makes and models. Naturally, some devices are less effective than others. Some will sound an alarm, others will shut your car down without the correct key, etc. Choose the system that’s right for you and your vehicle.
What happens if someone else was driving my car when the accident happened?
If someone else was driving your car during the accident your policy will still apply, provided that person:
- is legally allowed to operate a motor vehicle
- was driving your vehicle with your permission
- has not committed a crime (under the Criminal Code of Canada) while driving your vehicle
- was driving according to the prohibited uses clause in your policy (i.e. he/she was not racing)
Are the contents of my car covered by my policy?
Anything inside your vehicle at the time of your accident can and should be claimed under the “contents” section of your property policy (i.e. home or content policy). Your property deductible will apply.
Should I call the police after an accident?
If anyone at the scene is injured, or if you believe the damages will exceed those listed below, you should contact the police.
- Alberta – $1,000
- British Columbia – $500
- Manitoba – Any damage
- New Brunswick – $400
- Newfoundland – $1,000
- Northwest Territories – Any damage
- Nova Scotia – $500
- Ontario – $1,000
- Prince Edward Island – $1,000
- Quebec – $500
- Saskatchewan – $500
- USA – Any damage
- Yukon – $1,000
Be sure to have the following things with you: driver’s license, ownership documentation, insurance documentation, and details about the other driver and any witnesses who may help your case.
What do I do if I am involved in a car accident?
Let’s face it – accidents are stressful. To make things as easy as possible during and after an accident, we suggest you keep a copy of our Glove Box Accident Report Form in your vehicle at all times. This will help you ask the right questions and record all the information you’ll need.
After an accident, it’s very important that you do the following:
- Make sure you and your passengers are not injured
- If you can, move your vehicle safely out of traffic. If you can’t, lock the doors and safeguard your valuables
- Call the police if necessary
- Report the claim as soon as possible by calling us directly at 1.780.448.2298
- Exchange basic information with the other drivers involved such as name, drivers licence number, address (the info in your Glove Box Accident Form)
- If your car is not driveable, we can help you arrange for towing and safe storage of your vehicle while you take time to collect your thoughts and make an informed choice on repairs
What To Do In Case Of An Accident
The first action you should always take is to CONTACT US.
After an auto accident,
- DO NOT admit fault or liability or discuss the accident with anyone at the scene other than the police.
- First, attend to any injuries and alert the paramedics as well as the police.
- Obtain names and contact information from any available witnesses to the accident. To make things easier on you, print off this Glove Box Accident Form and keep it in your vehicle at all times. This way, you won`t forget to take down any information you’ll need later.
- If you have a camera, take photos of the vehicles and scene of the accident.
- Stay safe! If you are able to put your four-way flashers on, do so. If you have traffic cones, put them out to let other drivers know to give you room. Your vehicle may be damaged, but don’t put your life at risk.
Mobile Appraisal Service
The simplest way to handle an insurance claim!
Why drive your damaged vehicle to the body shop when Go Insurance can have a Mobile Appraisal Specialist come to you? If your claim is drivable, you’re eligible. Simply fill out the form below, and we’ll send a specialist to your home or place of business for a 10-20 minute on the spot appraisal.
Mobile Appraisal Services at Go Insurance
- Available for all drivable claims
- Appraisers can visit you at home or at work
- You’ll receive an email afterward with your estimate, the potential expense, and how your claim will impact your insurance moving forward
- Consult with experienced claims professionals who can advise you about how to save money, while preserving your hard-earned claims history
- Take advantage of flexible repair payment plans to fit any budget
- In many cases, we offer same day service; an appraiser will visit you right away to get started on your claim appraisal
- Appraisals only take between 10 and 20 minutes
Advantages of a Mobile Appraisal from Go Insurance
Dealing with an insurance claim can be a headache. We’re here to make it as easy as possible for you, so you can get back on the road!
- Receive a professional, accurate appraisal on your vehicle from the comfort of your home or place of business from an experienced appraisal specialist.
- You’ve taken advantage of Accident Forgiveness on your policy – now preserve it! As a Go Insurance customer, you’ll save 10% on your repair bill with one of Go Auto’s three Edmonton body shops (locations on both north and south sides) when you repair your vehicle without making a claim.
- Earn Go Card reward dollars that can be redeemed on any future Go Auto Purchase.
- Receive a lifetime guarantee on your repair work
- Towing service is provided where necessary.
- Shuttle service, or a free service loaner, available at all locations.
- Get Preferred scheduling.
Take Advantage Of The Go Card
Customer Rewards Program!
Instantly earn $50 on your Go Card when you switch your Auto & Home insurance to Go Insurance! PLUS,
- Save 10% on parts and service, every time.
- Earn 5% of your parts, service, and accessories bill as points on your card for future use.
- Earn $500 on your card if someone you refer buys a car from any Go Auto dealership.
- Earn $500 for your second, third, fourth, or even tenth vehicle purchase.
- Spend your points in store. Use your points to save on service bills, or use them toward a new vehicle.
Don’t have a Go Card?
Sign up for FREE by filling out a simple form and we’ll mail you your new Go Card!